Diploma in International Trade and Development:
1. Computer Application.
2. Microeconomic Theory.
3. Introduction to WTO systems
4.Introduction to International Law.
5. Research Methods and Methodologies.
2. International Trade Theory and Policy.
3. Introduction to E- Commerce & E- Business.
4. Trade in Goods.
5. Trade Policies.
M.sc. International Trade and Development:
1. International Marketing.
2. Intellectual Property Law.
3. International Trade in Agricultural Commodities.
4. Internet Marketing.
1. Supply Chain Management and International Delivery System.
2. Regional Integration and Development.
3. Trade and Environment.